A mattress is an essential and integral part of beds and rooms. Providing us with comforts and relaxation round the clock and help maintain the quality of our sleep. But heavy use and chronic staining can deteriorate the quality and life of the mattress. Stains may decolourize and contaminate your mattress fabric leading to the growth of various germs and bacteria. Presence of moisture can lead to the formation of mould. Avoid the after effects of staining by taking care of routine mattress cleaning and mattress stain removal as soon as possible. Stains can be stubborn and hard to remove for normal people, hire professional mattress cleaning services to fix all of your mattress problems. You can also follow this simple guide for mattress stain removal using hydrogen peroxide.
Things You will Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- An empty spray bottle
- A brush or a plain cloth
- Mild soap or Detergent
- Hair Dryer (optional)
Steps for Mattress Stain Removal
- Step 1: in the case of fresh staining you should instantly use a cloth to dab the stain and absorb all the extra fluid and avoid the spreading of stain. Remove solid hard pieces of stain with the cloth and keep the stained surface free of dust.
- Step 2: Take an empty spray bottle and add the required amount of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent substance you can use for mattress stain removal and it works as a disinfectant too. You should not worry about mattress sanitization anyway now. Spray this peroxide over to the stains on the mattress. Saturate particular stain with hydrogen peroxide and leave it as it is for half an hour. Hydrogen peroxide will help break the bonds between the mattress and stain particles and help remove stickiness around the stain.
- Step 3: After the stained patch is dry you will see that the stain is gone. A visible discolouration of the mattress fabric is common. Use a wet cloth rinsed and detergent water solution and use it to rub the discoloured part without spreading it. Keep rubbing till the stain is completely clean.
- Step 4: Put your mattress under a fan and dry it naturally or you can use a hairdryer to dry the particular wet part of the mattress. Keeping the temperature and speed low, blow warm air over to the wet stain and repeat to let it dry completely.
An alternative method for Mattress Stain Removal
The following steps are involved in this process:
- Make a saturated solution of washing powder and water and pour it on the stain. Leave it for a few minutes.
- Spray vinegar on the stains and leave for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle baking soda onto the stain and rub the area to clean the stain. For rubbing, you can use a machine or any other equipment.
- Wash the stained part. You will find no stains over there. Extract out the water and residues properly and leave it to dry.
- After getting dry, the carpet will be ready to be used.
Hire IANS Cleaning Service, Australia
We at IANS Cleaning Services works in the field of providing professional mattress cleaning services to customers round the clock. Our team of experts utilize efficient tools and machinery to deliver you routine mattress cleaning. Eco-friendly and green products are used to take care or your mattress deodorization and mattress sanitization. Hire us today and avail our service at an affordable cost and get effective results within 24 hours.